So Fresh & So Clean. Frescos Tacos Recipe
by Victor Lomeli
What’s for dinner? For many of us it is a struggle to keep our Sal Mineo figure, it seems like everyone is buying supplements, fat burners, shakes and kreatines, space food just to try and have a waist, oh lord love a duck. I enjoy having a meal and I specially enjoy Mexican meals, not eating is not an option for me. This one of my favorite dishes that satisfies my intense caving with half the guilt, ave maria purisima, and I call it THE FRESCO you can add your own ingredients to taste however don’t substitute the coconut oil, this is a good and delicious base.
- 1 purple onion
- 1 white onion
- 4 Leaves collard greens
- Coconut Oil
- Sea Salt (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
- Heat up a spoon of Coconut Oil and let that baby simmer beloved,
- Once its hot and ready, throw in the onions until they slightly brown,
- Place the Mushroom in the center, and lower to simmer, cover. You can also add a little sea salt or hawaiian sea salt.
- When the mushroom is soft and it has that little moisture it’s ready.
- Slice the musrooms in strips, think fajitas
- Place the Onions and mushroom strips in the leaf and fold.
- Add a little bit of Salsa or Cholula.
- Grab your taco, tilt your head and buen provecho!
Share you photos with me I’d love to see the goodness you added.